Prairie Rose Recovery Center
The Prairie Rose Recovery Center provides a range of services designed for adults with a serious mental illness (SMI). Services help individuals to function in the community, achieve individual potential and reduce the risk of hospitalization.
- The Prairie Rose Recovery Center is open Monday-Thursday 8:30-5:00, Friday 8:30-4:00, closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Prairie Rose Recovery Center offers Peer Support Groups Mondays and Wednesdays and also a weekly Recovery Group.
- Social & recreational activities (at the center and in the community-bowling, music, trips)
- Goal oriented tasks (cooking meals, computer skills, social skills)
- Information & referral
- Early crisis intervention
- Noon meals
Calendar - October 2017
Newsletter - October 2017
The Center, open five days a week, provides opportunities in a supportive and accepting environment which fosters mental wellness.
The Prairie Rose Recovery Center offers Peer Support Groups on Mondays + Wednesdays. The Prairie Rose Recovery Center is located at 202 East Villard in Dickinson. Topics include but are not limited to depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. Peer Support creates a safe, supportive environment for members to learn from each other and build companionship.
Mission Statement for Recovery Centers in North Dakota
North Dakota Recovery Centers are committed to delivering recover based services that promote feelings of self worth, self respect, independence, choice and hope to people with mental health challenges enabling them to live meaningful lives in communities of their choice while striving to achieve their full potential.
If you have any questions, please call (701) 227-0131 and speak to Jeri or Cindy @ the Prairie Rose Recovery Center.
For additional information contact: